The 27th Nordic Conference in Mathematical Statistics NORDSTAT 2018 will be held in Tartu, Estonia, June 26-29, 2018.
Confirmed keynote speakers are
- Aad van der Vaart (Leiden University)
- Steffen Lauritzen (University of Copenhagen)
- Håvard Rue (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology)
- Hermann Thorisson (University of Iceland)
- Pauliina Ilmonen (Aalto University)
- Filip Lindskog (Stockholm University)
- Tõnu Kollo (University of Tartu)
The conference is hosted by The Institute of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Tartu, and will take place at Dorpat Convention Centre in the centre of Tartu.
NORDSTAT is a biennial conference in mathematical statistics with long traditions, which offers excellent opportunities for exchanging research experiences.
Registration and abstract submission will open on February 1, deadline for abstract submission is April 2, 2018.
Conference homepage: http://nordstat2018.ut.ee