On behalf of the Greek Statistical Institute, we invite you and your members to participate in our 32nd annual conference, to be held from May 31st to June 2, 2019, in Ioannina, Greece. Each year the conference is hosted by the G.S.I. and a different institute. This year it is co-hosted by the Department of Mathematics of the University of Ioannina.
The aim is to bring together researchers from academia and industry in all topics in all areas of theoretical and applied statistics, from probability and operational research to bio statistics and econometric.
Both general and detailed information about the conference (on abstract submission of quality papers, regarding proposals for special sessions or seminars, social events, accommodation etc.) may be found at http://esi2019.conf.uoi.gr/?lang=en.
Following the conference, it is our practice to issue a call for the final versions of the papers presented at the conference. The papers undergo a peer review process; and a good number of them are published in our bilingual Proceedings of the Panhellenic Statistics Conference series.
- Registration opens (via the portal): 30/01/2019
- Deadline for special sessions & seminar proposals (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org): 30/03/2019
- Deadline for abstract submissions (via the portal). Deadline for early-bird rate: 30/04/2019
- Final conference program release: 15/05/2019
- Conference dates: 31/05-02/06/2019
- Call for papers to be included in the Proceedings: 15/09/2019
For any questions, please email to the Secreteriat, at email@example.com.
We hope to see you in Ioannina, Greece.