The aim of the Baltic-Nordic-Ukrainian Network on Survey Statistics is to promote education and research in the field of survey statistics. The aim of the network is to promote cooperation between teachers, students, researchers and practitioners. The network includes representatives from Belarus, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Sweden, and Ukraine.
Several workshops have been organised in Latvia:
- Workshop in Jurmala, Latvia, May 24-27, 1998
- Workshop in Jurmala, Latvia, May 25-30, 2001
- Workshop in Ventspils, Latvia, August 24-28, 2006
- Workshop in Valmiera, Latvia, August 24-28, 2012
- Workshop in Jelgava, Latvia, 21-24 August 2018