Join the International Association of Survey Statisticians (IASS). The IASS activities include:
- The Survey Statistician, our IASS newsletter, issued twice a year, including country reports, new and emerging methods, ask the experts, book reviews and upcoming journal articles and conferences.
- A program of short courses prior to each ISI World Statistics Congress as well as a program of invited paper sessions.
- Sponsorship for relevant international conferences on survey statistics and survey methodology.
- A website giving access to past material and up to date information through our monthly newsletters: http://isi-iass.org/home/services/newsletters/
- The monthly IASS Webinar Series showcasing distinguished speakers on the theory and practice of surveys and censuses: http://isi-iass.org/home/events/
- The Cochran-Hansen Prize, awarded every two years for the best paper on survey research methods submitted by a young statistician from a developing country.
- The Hukum Chandra Memorial prize, awarded every year to a mid-career researcher who has made an important contribution in survey research
Our website is: http://isi-iass.org/home
Twitter @iass_isi https://twitter.com/iass_isi